New login entered on iMac doesn't show on iPhone or MacBook Air - Apple version

GNMix
GNMix
Community Member

I use the Apple version of 1Password. Recently I created a new login on my iMac. It hasn't showed up on either my iPhone or my MacBook Air. All other Logins I've created (about 100), sync beautifully regardless of originating device. Ideas?

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: 4.5.5
OS Version: OSX 10.11.4
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:login not showing

Comments

• Hi @GNMix ,

To determine why it is not syncing, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to see why it is not syncing. Thanks very much!

Cheers,
    Kevin

• GNMix
    GNMix
    Community Member

Bit Bot Support ID: #ISH-77246-364

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @GNMix,

We've received your Diagnostics Report - thanks for sending it in! I see that someone from our support team has already responded - please let us know if you do not see an email in your inbox. We'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid complicating things between here and there. :)

ref: ISH-77246-364

• GNMix
    GNMix
    Community Member

Yes, I did receive an email although it doesn't yet address the question.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @GNMix,

It looks like we’ve requested a bit more information. If you’re able to provide those Diagnostics Reports, we’ll be better able to figure out where things are getting tangled up.

I really appreciate your patience as we work through this. :)

This discussion has been closed.