I need to quarantine my bank from 'auto entry' from 1P...My bank will not let an auto fill...How can

tonyogorman
tonyogorman
Community Member

How can I quarantine my bank from the auto fill. My bank does not allow me to auto fill.
When I go to put the password in manually 1password overrides each time i press a key and then my password often is wrong. Can you tell me how to take the bank out of the 1P list.
Thank you
Tony

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I need to quarantine my bank from 'auto entry' from 1P...My bank will not let an auto fill...How?

Comments

• nathanvf
    nathanvf
    1Password Alumni

Hi there @tonyogoran,

I'm not sure what you are describing. When you say "When I go to put the password in manually" do you mean when you type in the password it will autocomplete it? Autofill should only be triggered when you are selecting the Login from 1Password itself. Is it possible that you are referring to Safari autofill which is a part of Safari/ Mac OS X?

Try this out:
    1. Go to Safari
    2. Go to the Safari menu > Password and disable the option "AutoFill user names and passwords"
    3. See if you still get the autocomplete of your password while you type it in.

Hope this helps.

This discussion has been closed.