My Macbook pro and iPhone do not seem to be syncing to the same dropbox acct.

mosaito
mosaito
Community Member

My Macbook has 149 items, my phone has 89. Both say they've synced a few seconds ago.

Any suggestions?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:sync-options, ug:mac/sync-dropbox

Comments

• nathanvf
    nathanvf
    1Password Alumni

Hi there @mosaito,

I'm somewhat concerned that maybe you are syncing the the same DropBox account on each computer, but you might have more than one OPVault or Agilekeychain file. So they are syncing to Dropbox, but not with each other! So you should check your Dropbox folder to see what's going on there.

So you're not certain which Dropbox account they are set up with? I would recommend that on you iPhone you go to Settings > Vaults > Primary > Sync Service and disable sync. Then set it up again and make sure that you set it up with the correct Dropbox account and select the right agilekeychain/opvault file in your Dropbox Account.

For your Mac you can go to the Dropbox menu > Gear Icon > Preferences and select "Account" and make sure that you have the right configured Dropbox account. From there go to the 1Password menu > Preferences > Sync and disable sync. Re-enable Dropbox sync and select the same OPVault / Agilekeychain file in your Dropbox folder as you did on your iPhone.

If you do have multiple copies of OPVault or Agilekeychain files in your Dropbox, I recommend you remove the extra file that you did not setup syncing to after you've cleaned up.

Hope this helps.

This discussion has been closed.