The extension doesn't appear in my list.

Options
chidaca
chidaca
Community Member

I've had to exchange my old iPhone for this identical new one, and for some odd reason, my 1Password extension no longer appears when I select the share icon. I've re-downloaded 1Password, but no luck. I would send you screenshots if I knew how.

Ergo, because I am utterly reliant on your wonderful app, I find my simpleminded self utterly reliant on your reply.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @chidaca

Thanks for taking the time to write in!

Is your device part of a company's MDM (Mobile Device Management) system? This may be the case if you have apps specific to your work that are not otherwise available on the App Store. We've heard reports of this from folks who have devices that are part of an MDM system.

Please let us know.

Ben

• chidaca
    chidaca
    Community Member
    Options

Since I've never heard of that, I would assume not.

I have authorized 16 other extensions that do appear so I see plenty.

• chidaca
    chidaca
    Community Member
    Options

Maybe a better answer to your question is that I am disabled and do not work for any company. It is my own and no one else works on it.

• Ben
    Options

Understood, thanks @chidaca. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• chidaca
    chidaca
    Community Member
    Options

Support ID #FFB-84197-981, thank you very much 8-)

• Ben
    Options

Got it, thanks @chidaca! We'll be back to you via email ASAP.

ref: FFB-84197-981

• chidaca
    chidaca
    Community Member
    Options

:)

• chidaca
    chidaca
    Community Member
    Options

I'm an idiot. Ignore me and forgive me and tell me why the heck I've been looking on the wrong line?

Can you imagine how foolish I feel? A: no you cannot! :(

• Rad
    Rad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @chidaca,

Please don't feel this way. It happens to the best of us. And yes, I can imagine, because similar things have happened to me.

Anyway, I am thrilled to hear that you've sorted it all out. I just replied via email.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best,

• chidaca
    chidaca
    Community Member
    Options

You're too kind. :)

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update @chidaca! Glad it was a simple fix. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.