DHL login issues

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: AutoFill when there is more than 2 fields.

Comments

• ludvig
    ludvig
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry to hijack this topic but I have the same problem with my DHL Multishipping login. The site requires three fields (IDs are "username", "domain" and "password") to be filled in, and 1Password has collected all information for those three fields, but when I try to use autofill, it enters the username in both the username field and the domain field. What can I do to correct this?
    Thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ludvig: Given that the specific site you're having with is different, I've split you off into a separate discussion.

In many cases manually saving a new login for the site will allow 1Password to save additional information from the form to allow it to fill correctly. Just try these steps to save the login manually:

1. Navigate to the website
    2. Enter your login credentials
    3. Click the 'keyhole' icon to bring up the extension
    4. Click the 'gear' icon for Settings
    5. Click Save New Login
    6. Give it a name and Save
    7. Close the webpage and select your new login from the extension to have 1Password Go & Fill
    8. Submit the form manually if you have autosumbit disabled

In fact, I was able to save a new login using this method, and then it filled the three separate fields correctly. If you're still having trouble, be sure to let me know the OS, 1Password, browser, and extension versions you're using so I can test it myself. Thanks in advance! :)

• ludvig
    ludvig
    Community Member
    Options

It's magic! Suddenly it worked! :)

I think I've tried it so many times, but now, when I followed your instructions to the point, it worked. :) Thank you!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. You are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that all is well. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.