Logging into BMO Harris Rewards Card Master Card act

Options
Pu11eys
Pu11eys
Community Member

I can not log into my master card bank act. I enter my user name and password and the next 2 screens that are suppose to po up are my secret questions. With the Agilebits browser it does not allow the 2 secret questions to pop up. It errors out. Now if I use the same info in safari it works. So I am having bro blend with your browser that is in 1password. Is there a work around? Any ideas on how to get this to work using 1password?

Comments

• Pu11eys
    Pu11eys
    Community Member
    Options

I can not log into my master card bank act. I enter my user name and password and the next 2 screens that are suppose to po up are my secret questions. With the Agilebits browser it does not allow the 2 secret questions to pop up. It errors out. Now if I use the same info in safari it works. So I am having bro blend with your browser that is in 1password. Is there a work around? Any ideas on how to get this to work using 1password?

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Pu11eys

Thanks for taking the time to write in. Fortunately with the advent of the 1Password extension for Safari on iOS it is no longer necessary to use the browser within 1Password ("1Browser"). You can learn more about using the 1Password extension within Safari here:

Enable the extension | 1Password for iOS

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• Pu11eys
    Pu11eys
    Community Member
    Options

I will try that again

• Ben
    Options

Please let us know how it turns out. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.