Same login total amount but has found items missing

olukaikaibo
olukaikaibo
Community Member

Hi,

So I'm a migrator from lastpass, I migrated using the export feature and then importing them back to 1password.

What I've found that while my whole vault seemed synchronized, I would be missing some logins here and there, this is only some of which I can find and stand out, I am quite sure if I search thoroughly I will found other unsynchronized logins, which made sense since I felt like I'm missing an important login the other day.

You can see from searching spotify on both devices, my phone and laptop, the Mac only shows 3 items, while on the phone you can see 4 items, on the mac there are only 3 items

'

Can anyone help me? what caused this and how do I get it to sync properly on all devices? and especially my Mac since it's the one I wanted to rely on.

Thanks alot in advance

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: 4.5.5.90
OS Version: OS X 10.10.5
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hey @olukaikaibo! That's very strange. I'd be happy to help you sort things out. You mentioned that you're using Dropbox sync, so the first thing I'd recommend is following our Dropbox troubleshooting guide, which has some detailed steps on finding the issue and resolving it. If that doesn't help, though, please let us know. We'd be happy to help. Also, nice to see you using Polymail and Airmail. Great apps, and hard to decide between them. ;)

• olukaikaibo
    olukaikaibo
    Community Member

Hi @penderworth

Thanks for replying to me, I tried troubleshooting the dropbox sync, but nothing seems to be out of order from what I can see.

So once I comb through the vault on my PC and Phone, I decided to start over on my Mac, and it seems like that did the job, so far, it's now synchronized neatly through all of my devices

But I still don't know what to do with these files on my desktop, do I need to hang on to them for a just in case scenario?

I've bought airmail right after mailbox gone kaput, and found polymail through the beta test application they posted on product hunt, currently using both because some has the function others don't have, I'm going to stick with airmail until polymail is stable though :chuffed:

Thanks!

• nathanvf
    nathanvf
    1Password Alumni

Hey there @olukaikaibo,

When you are sure that you have all your data, you should feel comfortable in moving those files into the trash.

Hope this helps.

This discussion has been closed.