2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebitd.onepassword-osx-helper unexpectedly quit

kclarke2000
kclarke2000
Community Member

I just started getting this error, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software to no avail, any ideas

1Password Version: 6.21
Extension Version: 6.21
OS Version: OS X 10.10.5
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @kclarke2000,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with 1Password! Let’s take a closer look at your system to see if we can determine where things are getting tangled up.

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• kclarke2000
    kclarke2000
    Community Member

I just upgraded to el captain to see if that fixes the issue. My employer recently turned off icloud services so that may be part of the issue too

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni

Okay, @kclarke2000. Thanks for that follow-up. If the error message continues to appear, feel free to send us a Diagnostics Report as Megan requested above (it should only take a minute or two) and we'll be glad to take a closer look and see what's up. :) Thanks!

• kclarke2000
    kclarke2000
    Community Member

problem still exists on the el captain version, I just sent in the crash report tool, it came from my work address

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for letting us know, @kclarke2000! Someone will take a look and respond as soon as possible.

Would you mind giving us the support ID# from the auto-reply so that we can cross-reference this discussion with your email? Thanks in advance!

• kclarke2000
    kclarke2000
    Community Member

[#UCA-66839-555] And [#JMK-91845-254], looks the email got sent twice

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for those, @kclarke2000! Very helpful.

I merged the two tickets together, and will be replying to your email shortly with next steps. I look forward to helping you resolve this. :+1:

ref: UCA-66839-555

This discussion has been closed.