Need to buy Blizzcon Tickets on Universe.com within 1 second

Options
colorfullytyler
colorfullytyler
Community Member

Long time 1Password user here. Love the product! But I got a challenge. Tomorrow night at 7 PM Pacific Time (April 20th, 2016) I need to buy tickets to Blizzcon. If prior years are any indication, the tickets will sell out within 1 second. This year Blizzard is using Universe.com to sell tickets. Universe requires that you fill out a first name, last name, and email address for each of the four tickets you want to purchase (4 is the max). They also require that you input the credit card info, which they wont store on your account, so a user login doesn't save me any time here.

I cant seem to use a login with webform details for each of the names, emails, and cc info. When I fill out an order form and then save the login, all the webform items get collected and stored on the login, but in subsequent visits to the order page, attempting to fill out the form from 1password only fills out the first first name box.

Any ideas?

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: 4.5.5
OS Version: OS X 10.11.3
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Custom form fill for ticket purchasing

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @colorfullytyler,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

Have you tried creating a new Credit Card item rather than a Login item? Then use the Credit Card item to fill your card details. It would be good to test ahead of time (perhaps with fake credit card details and not submitting the form) to see if there are any problems filling the form. Credit card filling worked perfectly when I tried it just now on Universe.com. :)

Let me know how it goes.

• colorfullytyler
    colorfullytyler
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @khad. Just to be clear I dont just need the CC info filled out. I have a CC item that fills out the CC stuff perfectly. I need ticket holder info filled out for tickets 2, 3, and 4. For each of those I need a first name, last name, and email filled out. Typing these out by hand will be painstaking and may make or break whether or not I get the tickets. To automate this I think I need webform details, but I cant see how to add webform details to a CC item. Am I missing something?

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@colorfullytyler the usual solution for problems like this is to re-create and save the login manually. Have you tried that? (The procedure allows 1Password to learn the structure of the login page.)

Stephen

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @colorfullytyler,

Is all of this information on one page? Another option is to create Identity items with the names and email addresses. 1Password can fill in Identity items, so I would recommend giving that a try.

This discussion has been closed.