CitiBank recently changed their login page and the previously saved username is not retrieved by 1P.

Kwajmeck
Kwajmeck
Community Member

The login page has the same look and web address as before. If I insert the username and select 1P to retrieve the password, it works. Further, if I select the "remember my user name" box and then continue, the box is cleared out and the login fails. My username has to be inserted manually every time to work. However, if I use 1P alone, it appears that only the password is inserted and the login fails. If delete the entry in 1P so that a new entry is created, it still fails as above. I use Firefox only for CitiBank and other financially-oriented sites. I just checked, and it fails on Safari too. I use Safari for all other sites. I do not have this issue with any other site with either browser.

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: 4.5.5
OS Version: 10.11.4
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:User name is not inserted on the CitiBank web page.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@Kwajmeck the usual solution for problems like this is to re-create and save the login manually. Have you tried that?

Stephen

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Kwajmeck,

Please let me know if you have any questions after reading the article that Stephen linked to, it should solve a lot of Login troubles like the one you describe. :)

• Kwajmeck
    Kwajmeck
    Community Member

Hi Stephan and Megan. Previously, I had removed the non-functioning logins and I couldn't get 1P create a new one. However, Stephan's link worked beautifully!! Thanks.

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni

That's great, @Kwajmeck! Glad you were able to find a solution here. :)

Let us know if you need anything else! We're here for you.

This discussion has been closed.