Browser extension not working in Webkit

Options

The 1Password browser extension has stopped working with the latest Webkit versions (at least for me).

The extension appears to be installed, and the 1Password option is available on websites, but I get the error that 1Password needs to be installed when trying to fill in account details.

I am running the latest build downloaded 19-Apr-2016 (r199725). I have uninstalled and reinstalled the extension and restarted Webkit but that didn't help. The extension is working fine in the latest Safari version which I updated to yesterday (ver 9.1 (11601.5.17.1)). It is also working fine in my Firefox and Chrome browsers, so the issue seems isolated to some change in the latest webkit builds. I have also tested this on a second Mac (running an older version of OSX) with the same results.

Anyone else seeing this issue?

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: 4.5.5
OS Version: 10.11.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:webkit

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @kaos. I just downloaded the same WebKit Nightly build and 1Password is working for me properly, so I think this is a red herring. It sounds like you might be affected by some other issue blocking your connection such as a proxy server. We cover this in our support site and we are actively exploring our options for removing these hurdles.

I hope that helps. Let us know what you find!

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.