1Password Mini keeps telling me to install the Safari extension, but it already is!

kriknosretep
kriknosretep
Community Member

Hey, guys, I keep getting this, every time I launch 1Password Mini in Safari using my hot key (not from the title bar):

What the heck? I have installed the extension like 10 times trying to get this to go away, but it constantly shows up.

I presume this is a bug. Would appreciate any help to eliminate it.

By the way, this does not happen in Chrome where I also have the Chrome extension installed.

Thank you.

Kirk

1Password Version: v6.2.1 (621001); Mac App store
Extension Version: 4.5.5
OS Version: OS X 10.11.4
Sync Type: 1Password for Families (no other sync)

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi Kirk ( @kriknosretep ),

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this. I’m curious, have you restarted 1Password, or your Mac recently? I’m wondering if that will kickstart things and get 1Password mini to recognize that you’re already set up.

If you restart and you’re still seeing that message, we’ll need to take a closer look at your system to see if we can determine where things are getting tangled up.

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• kriknosretep
    kriknosretep
    Community Member

Hi Megan.

Yes, I have restarted (and completely powered down) my Mac multiple times. And this happens on both my MacBook Pro and my iMac. So it's occurring on two computers.

I'll go ahead and follow your directions here and send the file that is produced from my MacBook.

Kirk

• kriknosretep
    kriknosretep
    Community Member

Megan,

I submitted the information about 20 minutes ago, but have received no reply so far.

Kirk

• kriknosretep
    kriknosretep
    Community Member

Hi Megan.

I am now working with a guy named Nathan who contacted me via email.

Kirk

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @kriknosretep,

Thanks for following up with that info. I'm glad to hear that Gotham City's Finest is on the case. :wink: You're in good hands.
    ref: WXD-66285-638

This discussion has been closed.