Why does popup always appear?

brettr
brettr
Community Member

Why everytime I click 1Password, I get a popup to send a problem report because 1P unexpectedly quit? How do I make this popup go away?

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @brettr,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with 1Password! To make those popups go away, we’ll need to get to the root of why 1Password is crashing.

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• brettr
    brettr
    Community Member

@Megan,

Thanks. Just sent the report.

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @brettr,

Did you receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant containing a Support ID number? I searched our inbox for any emails from your address and found no results. If you did get an auto-reply, please let us know the Support ID#. If you didn't, please let us know which email address you sent it to, as we may not have received it. Thanks in advance!

• brettr
    brettr
    Community Member

@Vee: Yes - here's the support id: #TWB-14946-368. Thanks.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Thanks! We'll work with you via email until everything is resolved so that we are not duplicating efforts or creating any confusion. :)
    ref: TWB-14946-368

This discussion has been closed.