it appears i have two versions/installations of this software running with two different passwords

jeffmendelsohn
jeffmendelsohn
Community Member
edited April 2016 in Mac

i have your software on my mac, my google browser, and on my iphone. it appears that two versions are operating and somehow accessing the same data. i hvae two different log in passwords... its very disconcerting. i would like a phone call please. sick of typing for questions please call me asap. old school yes but please call now. *admin edit: removed phone number*

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:it appears i have two versions of this software running... not sure what to do. need to talk to some

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jeffmendelsohn,

I’m sorry that you’re feeling frustrated with 1Password! At this time, we’re not able to offer phone support, but don’t worry. Our team is here in the forums 7 days a week to answer your questions, and we’ll work with you until we get this straightened out!

Before we can help you out though, we’ll need a bit more information on your 1Password set-up. Lets’ start with the basics:

I'll need to know a little bit more about your 1Password ecosystem:

• What is the version number of 1Password that you have installed? (Please include all relevant computers and devices)
    • What is the version number of your operating system (for both your Mac and your iPhone)?
    • What are you using to keep things in sync?
    • Is the password different on your Mac and your iPhone? Or is the difference between your Mac and the extension in the browser?
    • Have you recently changed your Master Password?

The more detail you can provide, the more quickly we'll be able to get you sorted out! :)

This discussion has been closed.