1P mini icon keeps activating the menubar login by itself without being clicked

collinong
collinong
Community Member

This started happening yesterday. The 1P mini icon in the menubar keeps opening to the password entry box without being clicked. It's just as if it was clicked, but there is no chance it is being clicked accidentally. Most times the cursor is nowhere near the icon when it happens. It can happen as frequently as every 1-2 minutes or once an hour or less. What is going on?

1Password 6
Version 6.2.1 (621002)
AgileBits Store

1Password Version: 6.2.1 (621002)
Extension Version: 4.5.5.90
OS Version: 10.11.2
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @collinong,

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Rudy

• collinong
    collinong
    Community Member

I sent the report in. It hasn't happened again today but maybe you can figure out why it was. If it comes back, I'll update. Thanks.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@collinong: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can take a look at the diagnostics. :)

ref: UUR-51746-143

• collinong
    collinong
    Community Member

it started happening again yesterday. seems like it happens when using chrome. not doing it right now but will be more careful with observation of when it happens now.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for the update @collinong!

I see that Laura replied to your diagnostics report email earlier today. If it happens again, please reply to the email from Laura, and we'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid creating any confusion between here and there. Thanks! :)

ref: UUR-51746-143

This discussion has been closed.