How do I change my sync from dropbox to iCloud?

PWChinook
PWChinook
Community Member

I have a new iMac and old MBPro; also iPhones and iPad, all using 1pass. I'm having enormous problems getting my new iMac set up. I can't get it to accept my old Dropbox login IDs. I'm ready to kick DB through the goal posts of life and move over to iCloud but can't see how to do it. I assume I do it first on my MBPro and then on my IOS devices. Then, when I figure out how to get 1Pass to work on my new iMac (still not there!!!), I can set that up to do iCloud. Where do I start???

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:sync-options

Comments

• PWChinook
    PWChinook
    Community Member

OK... no joy on my need for help on Dropbox. But I am also having trouble getting 1PW to set up on my new iMac. I downloaded the software from the website. I can't find out how to get my license assigned and I can't get it linked to Dropbox. I click on the icon and it asks "where is your data?" I click on DB and hit "choose file". But... new computer... nothing comes up.. Please help. I'm going CRAZY!!!

• PWChinook
    PWChinook
    Community Member

New Mac. Got 1PW installed and fixed with license. Have Dropbox installed and can open and see 1Password file. When I try to open 1PW, it asks where data is. I click on Dropbox but I can't get any further. Please help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:connect dropbox

• PWChinook
    PWChinook
    Community Member

Problem solved (without help of this forum :-(( ) I had to reset my DB password. I don't know why but it seems to have worked.

• PWChinook
    PWChinook
    Community Member

Problem solved... again with no help from this forum. Trial and error... no idea how or why... therefore, no help to anyone else. Sorry

• PWChinook
    PWChinook
    Community Member

Ho hum.. no reply after 4 hours. So much for "world class" support... I finally got DB to work so will abandon this effort...

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Unable to add license.
  • Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @PWChinook,

I'm sorry that someone couldn't get to assist you earlier. I moved all your threads into one to keep the discussion in one place so we can help you better. I'm happy to hear that your issues have been solved. I hope your 1Password experience goes smoothly from now on. If you have any other questions or if there's anything else we can help you with, don't hesitate to ask!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@PWChinook: Indeed, much like receiving multiple email replies, posting repeatedly makes it appear as though everyone else has been waiting longer than you here in the forums. :(

I'm sorry that you didn't get a response as quickly as you expected, but I'm glad you were able to get back on track. If you do run into further issues or have any other questions, please let us know and we'll respond as soon as we can. Just keep in mind that each time you post you're bumping the topic to the "newest", and we'll be working to reply to the oldest threads first...but either way we'll get to you!

This discussion has been closed.