AgileBits Store version cannot update through Mac App Store

AGAlumB
AGAlumB
1Password Alumni
This discussion was created from comments split from: Cannot update to 5.4 from Mac App Store - Update Unavailable with This Apple ID.

Comments

• akwa
    akwa
    Community Member

Ok, so I am still not able to update!
    The reason is quite clear and simple, as I have now found my original receipt and it transpires that I did not purchase the app through the Apple App Store, but instead I purchased it directly from your website and paid with Paypal. So of course, Apple does not recognise either of my Apple Ids as I did not use them in the first instance.
    Now I am sure I am not the only one in this situation! It is now up to you to make updates available directly as this seems the only solution. Otherwise, please issue me with a refund, and I can then choose to buy again via the app store.

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @akwa,

Thanks for the update. I'm glad you were able to figure out why the Mac App Store wasn't working for you. You're absolutely right, and we certainly do make upgrades available through our AgileBits Store!

First things first, if you already had a license for version 4 or 5, then that license still works for version 6--it's a free upgrade! You can download the app here and then apply your license file.

If your original license was for 1Password 3 or earlier, then it will be a paid upgrade, but you can enter your v3 license key to get a great upgrade discount here.

I hope this helps! If you need any further assistance with this, please email your original receipt to support+license@agilebits.com so we can check the status of your license and give you more specific guidance. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.