Duplicate Purchase from AgileBits and Mac App Store

Dal
Dal
Community Member

I mistakenly purchased 1Password for Mac ver. 6.2.1 today from AgileBits Store after having already purchased it from the Mac App Store. How may I obtain a refund for my purchase from the AgileBits Store?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:duplicate purchase

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hello @Dal,

I can't find a recent purchase made using the address you're using here in the forums so can you do the following for us please.

Can you email us at support+licenses@agilebits.com from the email address you used to make the purchase. Once we've located your purchase we can refund as all purchases from our site have a 30 day refund period. If you post the ticket ID here after you get the automated reply from our ticketing system we can use that to locate your email quickly and ensure it's taken care of promptly :smile:

• Dal
    Dal
    Community Member

Thank you for your quick reply. I have sent the email and the ticked ID is: [#QSV-13446-742] Sorry for any confusion.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Dal: Ah, I see. It was a different email address! I've refunded the full amount of your recent purchase, and you should see it show up in your account in a matter of days. You should be all set, but be sure to reach out if we can be of further assistance! :)

ref: QSV-13446-742

• Dal
    Dal
    Community Member

Thank you @brenty. I appreciate your assistance. I will look for that in my account. Take care :-)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

You too! You're very welcome. We're here for you if you need anything else. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.