I want to Cancel Subscription. It appears broken.

rlh
rlh
Community Member

I went to Billing, then selected Edit Subscription. There is an apparent link at the bottom of the pop-up that says, "cancel your subscription". It does nothing.

What am I missing?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@rlh: I don't actually see any 1Password Accounts under this email address, so it's impossible to say for certain regarding your account, but it does appear that there may be a problem when editing the billing information. I've reported this so we can figure out the problem and get it fixed. Thanks for bringing this up!

ref: b5-1470

• rlh
    rlh
    Community Member

Thanks for the quick reply. I used a unique email address for my Families account. I'll just give it a couple days and try again.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@rlh: Ah, understood. I wasn't suggesting that it's a problem with your account, but without being able to look it up I'm not able to see if there's some indication of the problem. This appears to be an issue with the site, but if you'll email us at support@1password.com from the email address you used to sign up, we can help in the mean time. :)

• Hi, @rlh. There is a bug with the cancel subscription link as you've noticed. We've fixed it in the code and hopefully we'll be able to update the site with the fix tomorrow or else very soon.

This discussion has been closed.