Update Subscription

trobotham
trobotham
Community Member

When trying to update my Subscription to Yearly, I click on the button to accept the Yearly Plan and it does nothing, I also tried 2 different browsers, please help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:subscription

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2016

@trobotham: I'm sorry for the trouble! We're investigating an issue with changing subscription settings. If your need is urgent, please contact us at support@1password.com from the email address you signed up with and we'll get this sorted out for you. And hopefully we'll have a fix for this available shortly.

ref: b5-1470

ref: MIM-23997-813

• Hi, @trobotham. There is a bug with switching plans as you've noticed. We've fixed it in the code and hopefully we'll be able to update the site with the fix tomorrow or else very soon. Note that if you switch to the yearly plan now that the early adopter special is over, you will lose the early adopter perks (extra storage and family members).

• alvaro87
    alvaro87
    Community Member

Note that if you switch to the yearly plan now that the early adopter special is over, you will lose the early adopter perks (extra storage and family members).

Hello @rob

I was thinking about changing my monthly subscription to the yearly one when my free 4 months period ends. If I do so, will I lose the early adopter perks I already got? Should I keep the monthly subscription forever to not lose the perks?

Thanks and regards.

• Hi @alvaro87,

Please drop us an email to support@1password.com from the email account you used to create your 1Password Family. We'll be able to best advise how to move forward on an individual basis.

Thanks!

Ben

• alvaro87
    alvaro87
    Community Member

Hello @bwoodruff,

Ok. I'll send you an e-mail when these first forth months pass and only If I finally decide changing my subscription.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Excellent. We'll happily work with you via email on this until everything is resolved so that we are not duplicating efforts or creating any confusion. :)

This discussion has been closed.