1pass mini nor the main 1pass icon doesn't filling the password

esophoria
esophoria
Community Member

1pass mini nor the main 1pass icon running in the minuet fills in for amazon.com site. How to fix?

1Password Version: 6.23
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.4
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:pass mini doesn't work for amazon site

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @esophoria,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

Please see our support article for this issue:

If 1Password isn’t working in your browser

I'm sure that you will be able to get things working correctly by following the steps there. Let me know how it goes. :)

Cheers!

• esophoria
    esophoria
    Community Member

Sorry to report ...the instructions aren't quite the same for version 6.2.1

the link works but refers to a different version....the things to check are not the same...

Now what...funny...amazon is the only site with this issue....not sure it's something on my end....but rather a bug with the amazon site...

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

@esophoria,

Can you help me understand what is not the same for 1Password 6.2.1? That is the current version, and I wrote that article myself using 1Password 6.2.1. If there is something incorrect in it or that needs to be updated, I would like to fix it. :)

If Amazon is the only site where you are having trouble, you should follow the steps in the section titled "If 1Password doesn’t ask to save a password or won’t fill on a specific website".

Specifically, the "Save the Login manually" steps should get things working for you. Please let me know which specific step you are stuck on, so I can help get things working for you and update the article if it needs to be updated.

Cheers!

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

I also just noticed that you didn't provide a version number for the extension. Be sure you are using the latest version of the extension.

How to keep the 1Password browser extension up to date

Can you let me know what version of the 1Password extension you have installed in your browser?

• esophoria
    esophoria
    Community Member

4.5.5 that is the extension

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

@esophoria,

Great! I'm sure we can get everything working correctly then. It works great for everyone else using extension version 4.5.5 and 1Password 6.2.1. :)

What happened when you followed the steps in the section titled "If 1Password doesn’t ask to save a password or won’t fill on a specific website"?

Specifically, the "Save the Login manually" steps should get things working for you. Please let me know which specific step you are stuck on, so I can help get things working for you and update the article if it needs to be updated.

Cheers!

• esophoria
    esophoria
    Community Member

It seems to be working now....I have a new log on for Amazon in 1password which is filling in.

thanks for your help!!

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hooray! That is always what I like to hear. Thanks for letting me know all is well, @esophoria. :)

Have a great rest of your week!

• SallyShears
    SallyShears
    Community Member

I had same problems with Amazon.com -- the trick in the support page, "Save the Login manually" worked like a charm.

Thanks Agilebits!

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

That's great, @SallyShears. Thanks for confirming that worked for you as well! :)

This discussion has been closed.