If I purchase pro for iOS will it grant me a licence for Windows?

Options
_matts1
_matts1
Community Member

I've been considering buying pro fro iOS but I've noticed that the windows program is on a trial and requires a licence after 30 days. If I buy pro will it grant a license for windows or will that require a separate purchase?

I'm honestly only considering this if the pro upgrade on iOS is enough to grant a windows licence also.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@_matts1: No. 1Password for iOS and 1Password for Windows are separate apps. Also, App Store purchases are non-transferrable, there is no license, and only Apple has access to the sales information. However, 1Password for iOS is a free app with an in-app purchase if you want the Pro Features, and you can use 1Password for Windows in trial mode indefinitely as well. You can purchase it later to remove the trial limitations...or if you simply want to be awesome and support folks who make great software you enjoy using. Cheers! :)

• _matts1
    _matts1
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty What are the trial limitations?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@_matts1: 1Password for Windows is fully usable with 20 or fewer items. If you go beyond that, you will not be able to edit them. The free version of 1Password for iOS, on the other hand, is limited to creating and editing Login, Credit Card, Secure Note, and Identity items; and its Pro upgrade is geared toward advanced features and organization (like Apple Watch and additional categories). Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.