On a Mac need to know what directory data files are stored on for double backup of time machine

Options
SGTKOOCH
SGTKOOCH
Community Member

I'm running 10.11.4 on an iMac. I need to know what directory the data files are stored on for double backup of my time machine. If the newer 1Password does not create backup files like the older versions, please help me navigate to the upper hierarchy vault where this backup is stored. I don't recall setting up a hierarchal vault when I did the major upgrade from 1Password version 3 to 6.2.1. I could be wrong, maybe I did set up another vault, how do I check? Thank you in advance for your support.

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: 4.5.5
OS Version: 10.11.4
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:On iMac need to know what sub-directory the data files are stored on

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2016
    Options

Hi @SGTKOOCH,

1Password lets you easily backup your data without much hassle. In 1Password just go to File > Backup. Once you're there you can click on Show Files and have easy access to them. You can add these Files to your Time Machine. I hope this helps you, let us know if you have any other questions or there's anything more we can help you with! :chuffed:

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

And just in case it helps you our anyone else to know the exact path, you can find information for both the Mac App Store and AgileBits Store versions here:

1Password data and settings

Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.