I am active in the military and have a ton of passwords that i use.

Options
drew_lidster
drew_lidster
Community Member

Being active military i have a ton of passwords that i use and are constantly changing. I was wondering if it was possible to get a beta download of your program for mac to try it out and see if it would work for me. I am trying to find a program that works and to this point i have not found it but from what i have read yours may solve that. Thank you very much for your help with this, i will be looking forward to your response. Please have a wonderful rest of your day.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@drew_lidster there's no need to use a beta version. If you download from the AgileBits store you will have a version which will run for 30 days in trial mode. After that time you won't be able to add more entries—but should still be able to use the entries you have already added.

Stephen

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @drew_lidster,

I'm really happy to hear you'd like to try out 1Password! As Stephen already explained, you don't need a beta version for that - just grab a copy of the latest stable release from our download site and it will be fully functional in trial mode for 30 days.

If you decide you'd like to keep using 1Password, you can activate the Mac app by purchasing a license from our web store, or by signing up for a 1Password account/subscription. We explain more about that here: https://1password.com/pricing/

I hope you enjoy 1Password, and if you need help or have any questions about it, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.