families and windows 7?

bump_nathan
bump_nathan
Community Member
edited April 2016 in Families

We want to try 1password with the online families app for ou rsmal business.
We are running mostly windows 7 mashines.
I downloaded the trial version of the desktop app but I can't seem to find a way to link de desktop app to the families online app, is this possible?

Thank you

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: 4.5.5.90
OS Version: windows 7
Sync Type: -
Referrer: kb:teams-admin-getting-started, kb-search:family with windows 7, kb:sync-options, kb:teams-families-migrate, kb:teams-families-setup

Comments

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni

Hi @bump_nathan and welcome to the forums!

I'm glad to hear that you're interested in using 1Password Families. Unfortunately the service doesn't currently integrate with Windows 7. We know this is something many of our customers would like to see, and our development team is aware of the issue, but unfortunately I don't have a timeline for when the Windows 7 app will play nice with 1Password Families or 1Password for Teams. But there is some good news! Using either of those services will let you access your 1Password data on Mac, iPhone, Android, and modern web browsers. :)

If you're interested in reading more about how we're approaching Windows 7 support for 1Password Families or 1Password for Teams, we have a long forum thread right here: Families need a Windows solution.

I hope that answers your question, and thanks for your interest in 1Password Families!

This discussion has been closed.