The Apple watch app not working

SEMats
SEMats
Community Member
edited April 2016 in iOS

After The update to 6.4 the Apple watch app says I must login to 1password on the mobile but nothing happens when I do, so the watch app is unusuable now.

Comments

• AGKyle
    AGKyle
    1Password Alumni

Hi @SEMats

Thanks for writing in to let us know you're having trouble.

Is there any chance you are using 1Password for Families or Teams only? If so, the Apple Watch app only works with the Primary vault and is not yet compatible with Teams and Families. We hope to fix that in the future but it has turned into a larger project and it's taking longer than we anticipated to get it finished.

• SEMats
    SEMats
    Community Member

Hi @AGKyle

I am using the "single user" version and the Watch app did work perfectly before I updated the iPhone app.

• AGKyle
    AGKyle
    1Password Alumni

Hi @SEMats

Thanks for the information!

Any chance you can try removing the app from your watch (See the Apple Watch app). Then restart both devices and then reinstall and re-setup the app in 1Password on your iPhone?

• Apple Watch App > Find 1Password in the list, and remove from watch by toggling the slider
    • Restart both devices
    • Goto 1Password > Settings > Apple Watch and turn it off
    • Reinstall the watch app in Watch > Find 1Password in the list, toggle the slider on
    • Goto 1Password > Settings > Apple Watch and re-enable

Any improvements doing that?

• SEMats
    SEMats
    Community Member

Hi @AGKyle

That did solve the problem!

Thank you for your fast and excellent support!

• AGKyle
    AGKyle
    1Password Alumni

@SEMats

My pleasure :) Glad that got things up and running again. Sorry for the trouble though!

If we can ever help in the future don't hesitate to get in touch!

This discussion has been closed.