Having trouble filling in the login for crunchyroll.

Options
Sam I. Am
Sam I. Am
Community Member

If you go to crunchyroll.com/login you will note a new user signup section and a login section. 1P always targets the new user signup section. Is there a way to force it to the login section?

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: 4.5.5
OS Version: 10.11.4
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:crunchyroll

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Sam I. Am,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

That usually happens if you save the Login when you sign up, so the sign up form is what is saved. 1Password only fills what you tell it to fill. So it might simply not know about the login form yet. :)

Follow the "Save the Login manually" steps in our troubleshooting article under the "If 1Password doesn’t ask to save a password or won’t fill on a specific website".

When I did that just now (and filled in the correct form on the page), I ended up with a working Login item. Let me know how it goes for you. :chuffed:

• Sam I. Am
    Sam I. Am
    Community Member
    Options

Been using 1P for years now, so not saving the initial signup info was a given. I had already gone down the Save Manually path to no avail, but your claim that it worked for you was enough for me to just uninstall my extensions and try again. Worked after that. Thanks!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Awesome, I'm glad to hear you were able to get it working! Thanks for letting us know.

We're here for you if you have more questions or need more help. Have a great weekend! :)

This discussion has been closed.