attachments missing

Options
stephendigby
stephendigby
Community Member

Just added a new attachment (credit card image), and it uploaded correctly to drop box and was visible on my phone.
The checked another credit card image uploaded ages ago, and it gave the following error:
(see image). Checked many previous images uploaded and they all seem to be gone.
Noticed that the file icon is missing from the attachment record, whereas it is present in the latest card image uploaded today.
Somewhere somehow the link to the images seem to have gone.
Behaviour is same on computer and on iPhone 5S c latest 1Password app

If I roll back to 2014 backup (if it is still there) to get images, how do I roll forward to get all my password changes.

iPassword primary.agilekeychain in dropbox is 67.8Mb.....

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: 4.5.5.90
OS Version: osx 10.11.4
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:attachments

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @stephendigby,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sincerely sorry for this.

What I think will help the most is to get a Diagnostics Report from you. But when you email the report, could you also include the answers to following questions?

1. Did you ever switch syncing from Dropbox to iCloud or Wi-Fi Sync?
    2. Is that the Mac where you originally added the attachments? If not, are you still syncing with the Mac where you originally added them?

You can create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac like this:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Then attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• stephendigby
    stephendigby
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for such a prompt and specific reply.
    Have sent diagnostic report as per instructions.

Your questions:

• Did you ever switch syncing from Dropbox to iCloud or Wi-Fi Sync? Ans: Yes for a week or two, then switched back. Did not like being bugged by the phone to open the app all the time
    • Is that the Mac where you originally added the attachments? If not, are you still syncing with the Mac where you originally added them? Ans: Yes

Thanks

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @stephendigby,

We've received your Diagnostics Report - thanks for sending it in! Someone from the support team will get back to you as soon as possible with some further information. We'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid complicating things between here and there. :)

ref: DTZ-21517-626

This discussion has been closed.