At times 1password is very slow to respond in Safari El Capitan

Options
Feldur
Feldur
Community Member

I'll click on the icon and it drops a list of sites, but then when I pick one intending it fill in the page it may take minutes before anything happens, during which time it's beachball city. Once that happens once, I believe it responds reasonably.

1Password Version: 1Password Version 6.2.1 (621001) Mac App Store
Extension Version: 4.5.5
OS Version: 10.11.4
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:slow to respond in safari

Comments

• Feldur
    Feldur
    Community Member
    Options

I'll click on the icon and it drops a list of sites, but then when I pick one intending it fill in the page it may take minutes before anything happens, during which time it's beachball city. Once that happens once, I believe it responds reasonably. I have no idea how to deal with it.

• Jacob
    Options

Hey @Feldur! Sorry about that. We've been investigating some sluggishness and we have some fixes for it in the latest beta of 1Password for Mac. If you'd like to give that a try, head over to Using 1Password betas to learn how, and if you have any issues, send us a Diagnostics Report to help us get them patched up. Thanks so much! :)

• Feldur
    Feldur
    Community Member
    Options

Do I need the app, extension, or both?

• Jacob
    Options

@Feldur Just the app. The extension isn't causing these issues. Hope that helps!

• Feldur
    Feldur
    Community Member
    Options

It's installed. Are you looking for anything specific, or just absence of problems?

• Jacob
    Options

@Feldur Great. :) The absence of problems. Please read this post for a bit more information:

Experiencing slow unlock issues with 1Password 6? Please read this.

This discussion has been closed.