If i purchase 1password for my Mac ($99.99 Australian) will it entitle me to ...

KevRodRob
KevRodRob
Community Member

If i purchase 1password for my Mac ($99.99 Australian) will it entitle me to the pro features on my iPad (I already have the free version), or is this a separate purchase?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:pro-features-faq

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator

The Pro features on the iPad are a separate purchase if you buy the stand-alone version of 1PW for Mac.

• Hey @KevRodRob! They're separate, as danco mentioned. If you'd like to have everything in one nice bill, we do have a subscription option called 1Password Families. You can use it with up to five family members for $5 USD per month. You get 1Password on all the platforms, you can share your passwords with your family, and there are a few other cool things. Head to our 1Password Families page for more info. Let us know if you have any questions. :)

• KevRodRob
    KevRodRob
    Community Member

Thank you. Love the free version on iPad and can probably survive with that when not at home. Will consider whether to get pro version there, and probably will purchase stand-alone for mac...one payment sounds better than a monthly fee.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @KevRodRob,

On behalf of @penderworth, you're very welcome. I'm glad to hear that you'll give 1Password a chance on your Mac! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.