Locked Out of my families account

Options
LockedOut
LockedOut
Community Member

I signed up for 1password families a few weeks ago and i didn't write down my whole password on the emergency kit.
I tried to login but it was unsuccessful. And now i can't remember the part of the password that i didn't write down.
I'm the only user så i cant ask another member to reset my password. I'm only logged in in the android app and there i cant change my password.
I have no important password i my vault so I do not nedd access to the data but i would like to log in to my account.
What to do?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @LockedOut,

I'm sorry to hear about you've forgotten your Master Password, that's annoying! I'd recommend you to try a few more times for your Master Password, there's no limit in how many attempts can be done, so you might trigger your memory and remember it! You can also check around your computer to see if maybe your wrote it down somewhere.

If all this fails and you're completely sure you want to delete your account, please send us an email over to: support+forum@agilebits.com. Please include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your email in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you :chuffed:

• LockedOut
    LockedOut
    Community Member
    Options

My Support ID number is #KZW-25359-629

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @LockedOut,

Thanks for sharing your support ID! You should hear from our team shortly. We’ll continue the conversation via email just so things don’t get muddled up between here and there.

ref: KZW-25349-629

• LockedOut
    LockedOut
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Megan!

I'm very pleased to say that i managed to logon to my account. After many many attempts i finally used the right password.
    There is no need to help me anymore. Thank you!

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@LockedOut I'm glad you were able to get into your account! I've let our team now that you're all set :)

This discussion has been closed.