Still cannot get 1Password Mini to open

iosmike
iosmike
Community Member

I have this problem all the time and this time I cannot get around it. I've tried restarting, reinstalling, the terminal commands on the help page and I'm still stuck. I cannot get 1Password to open, the Mini fails to launch each time. What else can I do to fix it?

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: 4.5.5
OS Version: 10.11.4
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb:error-connect-to-mini

Comments

• iosmike
    iosmike
    Community Member

FYI this only happens under my own user account. It works fine on other user accounts on the same Mac. But I really hope I don't have to set up a whole new user account just to fix it.

• nathanvf
    nathanvf
    1Password Alumni

Hey @iosmike,

That's strange, I wonder what's going wrong there.

I'd love to take a closer look at your system to see if we can determine why this happened (and to give you better instructions to get back up and running).

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/mac.html

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

• iosmike
    iosmike
    Community Member

Sent. Support ID is [#UAW-67166-348]. Thanks so much for your help.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

@iosmike on behalf of @nathanvf you're very welcome! The conversation will continue via e-mail now :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.