Card Number field not being filled in

RichH
RichH
Community Member

I have 1Password installed on my Mac. When trying to log into my library site from Safari, one field is not being being filled. I tried creating a login manually but it did not help. The two fields on the web page are Card Number and Pin Number. Both appear to be password fields (see only asterisks when typing into them). The Card Number field is not being filled while the Pin Number field is. The url for the library site is http://waco.ipac.sirsidynix.net/ipac20/ipac.jsp?session=146239D6898A3.52429&profile=cen&menu=account&ts=1462395739706. I tried logging in use FireFox with the same results.

Any idea on how to resolve this issue?

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: 4.5.5
OS Version: 10.11.4
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @RichH,

I've done some testing on the webpage that you showed us. I was able to fill in both fields, save the login and then get 1Password to populate it. I'd like to ask you to please delete the Login that you have saved (keep your password somewhere!) and create it again. This should get the fields in the correct format in 1Password.

Please let me know how this works out for you :chuffed:

• RichH
    RichH
    Community Member

Hi Pilar,

I followed your instructions and all is well. I thought I had done the same steps before but must not have. Thank you for your help!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Pilar, you're very welcome! I'm glad to hear that solved the problem, thanks for confirming that it worked.

Hopefully you're all set now, but if you need anything else, we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.