Hi I can not fill password in my Chrome browser. I have tried restart. I use OSX El Capitano

Kimsterix
Kimsterix
Community Member

Hi, I can use the autofill system when I use Safari but not with Chrome. I use OSX El Capitano. Not sure whats going on.

Kimsterix

1Password Version: newest I think
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: El capitano
Sync Type: icloud
Referrer: kb:code-signature

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Kimsterix,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble using 1Password inn Chrome! I'm sure we can help figure this out and get it working correctly.

To start, we'll just need to know a few details about your setup and what happens when you try to use the 1Password extension in Chrome:

• If you open the main 1Password app and go to 1Password > About 1Password in the menu bar, what exact version does it show?
    • Are you using the AgileBits Store version or the Mac App Store version of 1Password?
    • What version of Chrome are you using? (Open Chrome and go to Chrome > About Chrome in the menu bar.)
    • What version of the 1Password extension is installed in Chrome? (The link will take you to steps to find that.)
    • What are the exact steps you normally take to have 1Password fill your login credentials?
    • What happens if you open a website by choosing a Login item from the 1Password extension in Chrome?
    • What happens if you go to a website in Chrome, and then choose the matching Login item from the 1Password extension?
    • When using the extension, do you click the 1Password icon in Chrome's toolbar, or do you use the ⌘\ keyboard shortcut?

Once we know that information, we should have a much better idea of what's going wrong and how to fix it. Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.