Items not added on iOS have to be edited to show up in spotlight

Micro23
Micro23
Community Member

Any item I have not edited or manually entered on my ios device does not show up on spotlight. If I go into the item edit anything and save it, it then will show up on my spotlight searches.

How would you like me to provide more feedback?

1Password Version: 6.5 650001 testflight
Extension Version: latest chrome beta
OS Version: many
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Micro23,

thanks for reporting this. What sync method are you using? Do you sync before searching for these items in Spotlight?

Merci
    -Winnie

• Micro23
    Micro23
    Community Member

I am using dropbox to sync. Opvault. Constantly syncing no change.

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni

@Micro23 unfortunately I can't reproduce it on my devices. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device after you enabled logging for Search under Settings > Advanced > Diagnostics > Log Settings and then reproduced the issue:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.