Old problem. See [QST-31737-423]. Did not understand fix, but now urgent. help!

KatCorbin
KatCorbin
Community Member

I stopped being able to sync mid-ish last year. You sent me the fix, but it was over my head. My MAC is now dying a slow death and I need to back up and also solve the sync problem with my iPhone asap so I can buy another laptop. I was hesitant to use iCloud and dropbox because I had not ever done so, nor did I trust them for this type of data. But I understand now that the data is encrypted. I just bought a WD MyCloud for the house. I would prefer to back up to that. I would really like to sync my iPhone 6s with my mac as well. It worked sooooo well for such a long time. I also stopped updating because I had not been able to back up. Still on 4.4.3 for Mac, I think its 4.1.3 on my iphone. Now I suspect I have all sorts of conflicts because I have to frequently enter items in both places. Please help me with the best (and easiest) fix.
Thank you!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:back up mac, kb:export, kb:upgrade-mac, kb:dropbox-troubleshooting

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi KatCorbin,

I found the existing email conversation we have had with you. We'll work with you via email until everything is resolved so that we are not duplicating efforts or creating any confusion here in the forum.
    ref: QST-31737-423

This discussion has been closed.