help. Followed directions and removed 1password3 extensions, with 1password3 open. 1password 6 says

jeffrycalhoun
jeffrycalhoun
Community Member

that my trial has expired, although I have never used 6. It looks like all the data is there, including a entry for 1password3 "trial expired" under licenses. But 1password3 has NOT expired, it runs, it has the license, and is happy! How do I get version 6 happy? I also use 1password on my iphone and ipad, and have the database backed up on dropbox. Safari and Chrome installed the new extensions. Firefox cannot find it to install. If I click "install the one password extension" link under install Firefox extension, it goes to the CHROME one password extension installation! So I have put none for 1password ext below.

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: none
OS Version: osx 10.11.3
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: kb:uninstall-v3-extension, kb:browser-extension

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jeffrycalhoun,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

Do you have a license for 1Password 6? I searched in our system for a license associated with the email address you used to sign up for this forum — it's all I had to go on – but nothing came up. Perhaps you purchased 1Password using a different email address, or perhaps you purchased 1Password the Mac App Store rather than from our website.

Could you email us, so we can better assist you with the licensing issue? If you have a license for 1Password 6, it should be a piece of cake to get the app registered. If you don't yet, you can either upgrade or stick with 1Password 3. Either way, we'll be able to better sort this out via email: support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.