Two online banks use same basic program/company

MRG
MRG
Community Member

I have a traditional bank and an online only bank. The traditional bank was first; just added online bank. Have used 1Pswd for traditional bank. When I tried to setup 1Pswd for online bank it showed the sign in for the traditional bank. They apparently both use a program "Netteller.Com".
How do I set up 1Pswd to recognize the new online bank as a different bank sign in?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Online Banking sign on duplications

Comments

• MRG
    MRG
    Community Member

Sorry - using 1Pswrd 6.2
    OS 10. 10 .5
    Martin

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi Martin (@MRG)

You can have more than one login saved for the same site. Just go ahead and sign in with the new information and 1Password will prompt you to save it. When you create the new login remember to give it a name that will help you tell them apart so it's easy for you to pick the correct one. For example, I have access to two different Netflix accounts. When I go to Netflix's page I see this and I can pick which of them I want to use that time:

Please let us know if you have any other questions we can help you with! :chuffed:

• MRG
    MRG
    Community Member

IT WORKEDI have just tried it and apparently 1Pswd is smarter than me! :) Thank you for the help.

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni

@MRG on behalf of @Pilar, you are welcome! This feature is absolutely vital for me -- I have so many Google accounts that I can't even remember the exact number -- and I'm glad it's proved helpful to you too :)

This discussion has been closed.