Credit Card number won't load

ronmann
ronmann
Community Member

My Credit Card number will not load automatically. I have the latest version.

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: latest
OS Version: 10.11.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:credit card number will not load

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@ronmann please tell us:

Stephen

• ronmann
    ronmann
    Community Member

version 4.5.6.90 Does not work with Safari or Chrome

• ollifi
    ollifi
    Community Member

Is this problem occurring in all sites or just one? 1Password cannot automatically fill all forms, only some of them.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ronmann ,

I’m sorry that you’re having difficulty with 1Password. Like @ollifi, I’m curious - are you seeing this with one site, or all sites? If there’s a particular site, we’d love to know which one so that we can do some investigating here.

I’d also love to know a bit more about your workflow when accessing 1Password. You mention that your credit card number will not load automatically. One of the security features of 1Password is that nothing will be filled without your consent. This means that we will not fill in anything until you request it (which can be done either by clicking the entry in 1Password mini, or using the keyboard shortcut to fill if we’re talking about login information.) Your credit card information should not appear automatically on a payment form until you select the item in 1Password.

Once you provide a bit more detail about what steps you are taking, and what action you expect from 1Password at each stage, we’ll be better able to advise you here. :)

This discussion has been closed.