Am I crazy? We're no longer able to create category templates to set default fields?

Suzannne
Suzannne
Community Member

I swear we were able to do this in an older version. I adjusted my Software License template ( or so I think ) to include information about the Publisher, my customer info such as "registered to" name and email used and things like the purchase date, order number and order total.

I need to adjust my fields now and I can't for the life of me remember how I did this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.4
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• ollifi
    ollifi
    Community Member

I'm not 100% sure what you're meaning but when you create a new Software License, you can change the names of fields freely and also add new sections just by clicking "Section" etc. However, the fields you mentioned are already present, so you can just input their values and save the form.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Suzannne ,

There are some default fields within an item’s template that cannot be changed. However, you do have the ability to create custom sections in addition to these default fields that can be named as you please and include all sorts of different types of information. Click on the icon with the three dots to change the type of field (for example, you can create a password field or a phone number field).

This discussion has been closed.