1Pw mini does not update when change is made in 1Pw

Dave Creek
Dave Creek
Community Member

I changed a credit card number in 1PW. That change does not update in Mini. I have searched for extra copies of 1Pw but found none. There is only one "1Password.agilekeychain" file in the 1Pw folder in dropbox.

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: 4.5.5
OS Version: 10.11.3
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:1pw mini does not update after change in 1pw

Comments

• MichaelDurio
    MichaelDurio
    Community Member

Having same issue with latest 1P version and browser extensions (latest betas). Due to exposure of significant info in screenshots of the problem, I emailed the data directly to the wizards. I am experiencing items dropping out of Favorites in Mini for no apparent reason other than changes to the item in the main app or on my iPhone. Also having issues with item changes not syncing to all devices; do you have this happening as well?

• Dave Creek
    Dave Creek
    Community Member

No, my problem appears to be limited to the updating problem

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Dave Creek,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you're having with 1Password mini. I would like to ask you to please follow this few steps and see if they help you: https://support.1password.com/extension-troubleshooting/#if-1password-still-isn-t-working-in-your-browser. Please let us know the outcome of this :chuffed:

@MichaelDurio Thank you for writing to us, we'll continue the conversation by email!

• Dave Creek
    Dave Creek
    Community Member

Hi Pilar,

I am embarrassed to admit that when I changed the credit card number in the 1Pw number field I did not also change it in the 1Pw title field. So when I looked for the credit card in 1Pw Mini I was seeing the old title. 1Pw was working properly all along.

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni

@Dave Creek I'm happy to hear that everything's working as it should be!

This discussion has been closed.