Getting error message "An unexpected error occurred." when trying to complete recovery

Options

Getting error message "An unexpected error occurred." when trying to complete recovery

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Getting error message when trying to Complete Recovery for a team member.

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hey @johanberglund! Sorry about that. We couldn't find any errors for your account regarding this. Could you check your browser console for errors? Depending on what browser you're using, the process is a bit different. Send us the contents of the console at support@1password.com and we'd be happy to help investigate. :)

• johanberglund
    johanberglund
    Community Member
    Options

Ok, thanks. I have sent a support ticked with more details.

/Johan

• Jacob
    Options

@johanberglund Did you receive a reply yet? If not, post the BitBot confirmation number you received here so we can connect the dots and get back to you quickly.

• johanberglund
    johanberglund
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry, yes i did get the reply soon after and you made a special fix, I'm happy :) :+1:

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @johanberglund,

I'm glad to hear it's now fixed and to hear that you're happy with 1Password. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else we can do for you :chuffed:

ref: LWU-32223-453

This discussion has been closed.