Backup failed

qvisto
qvisto
Community Member
edited May 2016 in Mac

Hi there,

For some reasons, my automatic 1Password backups fail since this morning. I did a complete re-install of 1P but still getting these error messages every couple of minutes.

Mon May 9 16:57:56 2016| 621002 [BACKUP:(Secondary Thread 0x7fc82e5f0770):] E backupDatabase:withCompletion: | Backup failed: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=260 "The folder “Data” doesn’t exist." UserInfo={NSFilePath=/Users/username/Library/Application Support/1Password 4/Data, NSUserStringVariant=(
Folder
), NSUnderlyingError=0x7fc8297022a0 {Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-43 "fnfErr: File not found"}}

Any idea what could be wrong?

Ralf

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: 4.5.6.90
OS Version: OS X 10.11.4
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: kb-search:Backup failed

Comments

• qvisto
    qvisto
    Community Member
    edited May 2016

Original post edited.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @qvisto,

I'm sorry you keep getting that error message about backups!

You might be able to solve this by restarting 1Password mini. From the main 1Password app, go to Help > Troubleshooting > Restart 1Password mini. Once you do that, unlock 1Password and go to File > Backup. Does that seem to work now, or do you get another error message? Please let us know how it goes, thanks!

• qvisto
    qvisto
    Community Member

That fixed it. Thanks!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Awesome! You're very welcome, and I'm glad to hear that helped. Thanks for following up to let us know!

Hopefully you're all set now, but we're here for you if you have more questions or need anything else. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.