Have two macs , i phone and i pad-two macs sync but nothing else-how do i Fix this-

alancastle
alancastle
Community Member

Have two macs , i phone and i pad-two macs sync but nothing else-how do i fix . Have been using I Password since 2012/2013. Please advise

Advise please.

1Password Version: 6.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:yes-having a problem and left a message last week but no answer

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @alancastle,

I'm sorry you're having trouble syncing your 1Password data!

It looks like you're using an older version of the 1Password for Mac app - you said your version is 6.0, but the latest release is 6.2.1. I don't know if that's necessarily related to the sync problem, but each update we've released has included various bug fixes, so it's a good idea to start by installing the latest update on both Macs. You can do that by following the steps here: How to keep 1Password up to date (Mac)

The latest version for the iOS version of 1Password is 6.4, and you should also make sure that's what you're using on your iPhone and iPad: How to keep 1Password up to date (iOS)

Once you have the latest version installed on each device, if sync still isn't working, we'll need to know some more information:

• What version of OS X are you running on each Mac?
    • What version of the 1Password app is installed on each Mac?
    • Are you using the AgileBits Store version or the Mac App Store version of 1Password?
    • What version of iOS are you running on your iPhone and iPad?
    • What exact version of 1Password is installed on your iPhone and iPad?
    • How are you syncing your 1Password data (Dropbox, iCloud, Wi-Fi Sync)?
    • Is the same sync option enabled in the sync settings of 1Password on both Macs and iOS devices?
    • Where is your most up-to-date 1Password information?
    • Do you receive any error messages? If so, what do they say?

Once we know that, we'll have a much better idea of how to get this all working again. Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.