Help with syncing

IMeyerstapf
IMeyerstapf
Community Member
edited May 2016 in Mac

Hi - I just switched computers and installed 1password, but I am seeing only 160 of my 180+ logins. I don't know how to sync my 1Password account on my new computer - can you help?

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MAC
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb-search:sync, kb:sync-options, kb:dropbox-troubleshooting, kb:update-1password

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @IMeyerstapf,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with 1Password. First of all I'd like to ask you to please take a look at this troubleshooting article and follow the steps there to see if something helps you: https://support.1password.com/dropbox-troubleshooting/. This will help us narrow down where the problem might be.

I'd also like to ask you a couple questions that would help us figure out what's going. Do you only use one Vault? The missing logins might be in a different vault that's not being synced. Can you please create a new login in each of your devices and see if it appears on the other one?

We'll get you synced up in no time! :chuffed:

• IMeyerstapf
    IMeyerstapf
    Community Member

I ended up deleting and importing, all set. Thanks!

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

@IMeyerstapf Glad to hear everything's up and working! Don't hesitate to ask if there's anything else that we can help you with :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.