Can I savely remove the person how added the credit card from owners?

Options
ntimo
ntimo
Community Member
edited May 2016 in Families

Hi,
I just wanted to ask if its secure to remove the person how added the credit card to the 1password for families account from the owner group? And still keeping the payment infos intact as well as the early adopter special? And also what would then happen to the vaults that I created for myself? That the other owner has no access too.

Thanks
Timo

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ntimo thanks for reaching out! One thing I want to clarify is why that person was added to the Owners group -- can you explain why they were brought into the group and are now being removed after they added their credit card info? That'll help me better understand the situation and how to advise you :)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

@nmott I thought it would be better that the administrative account is a different one from my normal account. But I now think that a bit too much of complication :dizzy:

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ntimo ah, so you're using both accounts, but you want to stop using one of them? If that's correct, you should be able to remove the account that set up billing from the owners group without issue. This guide explains how to do that: "1Password Teams Admin Guide: Access Control"

This discussion has been closed.