How do move the items from a 1Password 4 on Windows to Families

Options
kbcasey
kbcasey
Community Member

I have a 1Password4 License on a Windows7 laptop. I want to move all items to my new Families accounts. I don't need to keep the current account once it is moved (in fact, prefer the Families account only). I can't figure out how to move the items over, even if I have both accounts open.

The laptop cannot be updated to Windows 10, and will soon be replaced anyway. I was syncing with dropbox in order to get the passwords on old iphone, but really want to do away with all of it once I get the items moved. Can that happen or do I have to wait for this Windows7 supported version without a timeline to get everything moved over?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:can I move my vault from 1password4 on windows 7 to my families accounts, ug:mac/new-computer, ug:mac/new-computer-teams-families, ug:mac/share-a-vault, kb:teams-families-migrate

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @kbcasey,

Sorry for the difficulty. At the moment as you've noted we do not have a Windows 7 application that is compatible with our subscription services. Hopefully that'll be coming along soon.

Without an application on Windows that is compatible with the service the only way to move that data over would be through the use of another device that does have a Families compatible app installed.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.