Transfer Team ownership

Options
MacExpert
MacExpert
Community Member

Hi,

I started an account to try things for a client. Got things working and before I had a chance to have my client create their own account they dove head in and got started using it.

Question is how can I transfer the ownership of this account to them and have me as an external member.
We are sharing one vault with all the iT related info that I keep up to date for them.

Smiles across the wires,

Rogier

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hey @MacExpert! Well it's great to hear they hopped on board so quickly. :) All you need to do is add them to the Owners, Administrators, and Recovery (if you have one) groups. This section of our Admin Guide has all the details you'll need. Once you've added them to all those groups, they can either remove you from all of them, or delete your user completely. If they just want to share that one vault with you, they can invite you as a Guest.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any questions.

• MacExpert
    MacExpert
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks,

Already did al that, will keep working on the account until they are ready to stand on their own legs before transferring.

Smiles across the wires,

Rogier

• Jacob
    Options

@MacExpert Sounds great! Let us know if you have any other questions, or feedback. :)

This discussion has been closed.