renaming "license key" field

Options
roBASS
roBASS
Community Member

I'd like to be able to edit the first license key label to fit my nomenclature on the following license fields which identifies where the license is used. Possible? If not consider it please?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• roBASS
    roBASS
    Community Member
    Options

Here's a screenshot of what I'm referring to... I'd like to rename "license key" to "license - Edit A"

• Jacob
    Options

Hi @roBASS! That's a really good point. All the other fields have editable titles, so that should be editable as well. I'm curious, though, as to why you want to rename it? I'm just wondering what the use case is. :) I've forwarded this issue to our development team so we can get it working consistently.

ref: B5-1611

• roBASS
    roBASS
    Community Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

good stuff in that bottle? :) I'd like to rename "license key" to "license - Edit A"

• Jacob
    Options

I don't have any updates to share here at the moment. To make this change, we would also need to change the way that field works in the rest of the apps. I've forwarded your feedback as I mentioned, but I don't know if or when this may be implemented. If you need some more custom field names, I would suggest using another section in the Software License item or a different type of item entirely. Hope that helps! :)

This discussion has been closed.