Using several Google Accounts

wheckendorn
wheckendorn
Community Member

I am having access to several Google accounts. Now I tried to save all different Google logins. I was successful with the first account but i was not able to save the login data for all the others. What can I do? Thanks for help.

1Password Version: 1Password 6
Extension Version: Version 6.2.1
OS Version: OS X 10.11.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:different google accounts, kb:faq, kb:pro-features-android, kb-search:several different google accounts

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @wheckendorn,

You can easily save several logins for the same URL. You say you were not able to save the login data for the others, could you please elaborate on what you mean by this?

If you go to google and try to log in with a new account, 1Password should prompt you to save a new login or update existing one. It should look something like this:

You should be able to create the new login now, just make sure to give your logins a good name so you can tell them apart! If You weren't prompted to save the new login you can always do it manually. To do this, go to google and write the new login information but don't click enter. Go to 1Password mini, click on the gear on the top right corner and then Save new login. You should be able to see a screen like the one i showed you before.

Please let us know if this works for you, if you bump into any issue please tell us at which step it is so we can go from there. :chuffed:

• wheckendorn
    wheckendorn
    Community Member

Thank you for helping me. 1Password does not prompt for the other google accounts, but your guidance for saving the login manually was helping me.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

@wheckendorn: On behalf of Pilar, you're very welcome! I'm glad you're able to save Login items manually by choosing the 'Save new Login' option. I don't know why it wasn't automatically prompting you to do that, but if you have the same problem on other sites, please let us know and we'll be happy to continue helping you with that. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.